AL & PATTI IVERSON
- Patti and Al have a combined 62 years in real estate.
- Patti joined Coldwell Banker Realty in 1997 and Al in 1981.
- Patti’s background consists of a BA in Communications and Music followed by a Masters degree in Music.
- She has been voted by her colleagues and clients as Super Agent every year since 2005 and remains at the top 1 percent of agents nationwide.
- She has been awarded President’s Elite for Coldwell Banker Realty yearly.
- Al’s 39 years in real estate consist of 25 years in management culminating as Senior Vice President for Coldwell Banker Realty Minnesota.
- As a senior level executive, Al directed 3000 agents, managers and staff in 28 offices in the metro area.
- Al was a noted real estate trainer and speaker and oversaw Coldwell Banker Realty University in Edina for several years as part of his leadership at Coldwell Banker Realty.
- He has a vast knowledge in real estate development, investment opportunities including portfolios and 1031 Exchange and Commercial real estate.
- Together, they have two adult children and one granddaughter, 3 horses and 3 dogs!
Lisa has dealt with customer service in all her positions. With over 30 years of experience, Lisa has been a client service manager, an office manager and ran her own gluten-free grocery store. She has always liked challenges and continues to learn new skills. She now has joined Patti and Al as their Operation Manager. Customer service has always been very one of her strongest skills. Two years ago, she moved from North Dakota. She has been married 32 years and has one son and one grandson.
Andrea.Goodlund@coldwellbankerburnet.com Andrea brings 25+ years of Real Estate experience to The Iverson Realty Group. Andrea is the contact person for all transactions, managing all sale and listing files from start to close.