AL & PATTI IVERSON
- Patti and Al have a combined 62 years in real estate.
- Patti joined Coldwell Banker Realty in 1997 and Al in 1981.
- Patti’s background consists of a BA in Communications and Music followed by a Masters degree in Music.
- She has been voted by her colleagues and clients as Super Agent every year since 2005 and remains at the top 1 percent of agents nationwide.
- She has been awarded President’s Elite for Coldwell Banker Realty yearly.
- Al’s 39 years in real estate consist of 30 years in management culminating as Senior Vice President for Coldwell Banker Realty Minnesota.
- As a senior level executive, Al directed 3000 agents, managers and staff in 28 offices in the metro area.
- Al was a noted real estate trainer and speaker and oversaw Coldwell Banker Realty University in Edina for several years as part of his leadership at Coldwell Banker Realty.
- He has a vast knowledge in real estate development, investment opportunities including portfolios and 1031 Exchange and Commercial real estate.
- Together, they have two adult children and one granddaughter, one grandson, 3 horses and 3 dogs!
I joined the Iverson Realty Group in 2018 as their Customer Relations Manager. Licensed since 1995 with 25+ years of Real Estate experience, I look forward to assisting our clients and consulting them through their home selling and purchasing process from start to finish and beyond…with enthusiasm and professionalism throughout the sometimes complex Real Estate market of today. My goal is to make your process as smooth as possible from the moment you sign the listing or buyer agreement until the day of closing. I put our clients first and pride myself in transparency, honesty and doing what is best for you.
As a lifelong resident of Minnesota Laura’s knowledge of this region, and experiences of having lived here all of her life gives her enthusiasm and a desire to make her home, your home.
As a Realtor, Laura’s first priority is to make her clients happy and she thoroughly enjoys getting to know people. She listens to her clients’ wants and needs to achieve the best outcome in every transaction, and she strives to ensure that the buying or selling process is fun, easy, and stress-free. Her clients can count on her any time of day when they have a question or a concern. She isn’t good at sitting around, especially when there’s work to be done!
Prior to entering real estate, Laura was in the Hospitality and Events industry. Her prior experience helped her understand just how important every little detail is. Laura brings seven years of experience in real estate, excellent customer service, and a commitment to work hard, listen and follow through. She provides quality service to build relationships with clients and more importantly, maintain those relationships by communicating effectively. Clients appreciate her flexibility, low-pressure sales, patience, ability to listen and hear what a client wants. Laura likes to win (for her clients) but does so with a calm demeanor and a smile. Laura’s success is based almost exclusively on positive referrals.
Laura is married to an engineer and together they have 4 wonderful children. In her free time, she enjoys boating, fishing, riding a 4-wheeler, being outside, and spending time with her friends and family.