AL & PATTI IVERSON
- Patti and Al have a combined 66 years in real estate.
- Patti joined Coldwell Banker Realty in 1997 and Al in 1981.
- Patti’s background consists of a BA in Communications and Music followed by a Masters degree in Music.
- She has been voted by her colleagues and clients as Super Agent every year since 2005 and remains at the top 1 percent of agents nationwide.
- She has been awarded President’s Elite for Coldwell Banker Realty yearly.
- Al’s 39 years in real estate consist of 30 years in management culminating as Senior Vice President for Coldwell Banker Realty Minnesota.
- As a senior level executive, Al directed 3000 agents, managers and staff in 28 offices in the metro area.
- Al was a noted real estate trainer and speaker and oversaw Coldwell Banker Realty University in Edina for several years as part of his leadership at Coldwell Banker Realty.
- He has a vast knowledge in real estate development, investment opportunities including portfolios and 1031 Exchange and Commercial real estate.
- Together, they have two adult children and one granddaughter, one grandson, 3 horses and 3 dogs!
I joined the Iverson Realty Group in 2018 as their Customer Relations Manager. Licensed since 1995 with 25+ years of Real Estate experience, I look forward to assisting our clients and consulting them through their home selling and purchasing process from start to finish and beyond…with enthusiasm and professionalism throughout the sometimes complex Real Estate market of today. My goal is to make your process as smooth as possible from the moment you sign the listing or buyer agreement until the day of closing. I put our clients first and pride myself in transparency, honesty and doing what is best for you.
EXECUTIVE SALES ASSOCIATE
Nick is a motivated and professional Realtor who is ready to assist you with your Real Estate needs. He proudly offers exceptional residential Realty services to the people of Minnesota with a special focus on the Twin Cities Metro Area.
Nick has a history of driving operational excellence and exceptional client service. These traits serve him well as your realtor. Nick keeps a strong focus on your needs at all times. He is happy to assist all types of residential clients looking to purchase or sell property.
Investors in residential Real Estate will find Nick has a keen grasp of the local market. Locating a solid investment is only half the battle. Nick will help you take swift action before a highly profitable piece of Real Estate is taken off the market and will negotiate to help you get a solid property at the best possible price.
As your Realtor, Nick is always looking to make progress toward your goals. It is natural to have a number of questions when you are working on a real estate transaction. Nick will provide you with all the answers you are looking for and bring additional information to your attention whenever it is necessary. Most importantly, he will give you the honest counsel you need, when you need it most.
Sometimes a realtor needs to be resourceful when faced with a complex problem. This is when Nick is at his best. He is no stranger to overcoming challenges and will draw upon his vast network of contacts to help you achieve the most favorable outcome possible.
There is almost always a Win/Win scenario available that helps each party take one step closer to closing the deal. Nick will find that scenario and bring it to your attention.