AL & PATTI IVERSON
- Patti and Al have a combined 62 years in real estate.
- Patti joined Coldwell Banker Realty in 1997 and Al in 1981.
- Patti’s background consists of a BA in Communications and Music followed by a Masters degree in Music.
- She has been voted by her colleagues and clients as Super Agent every year since 2005 and remains at the top 1 percent of agents nationwide.
- She has been awarded President’s Elite for Coldwell Banker Realty yearly.
- Al’s 39 years in real estate consist of 30 years in management culminating as Senior Vice President for Coldwell Banker Realty Minnesota.
- As a senior level executive, Al directed 3000 agents, managers and staff in 28 offices in the metro area.
- Al was a noted real estate trainer and speaker and oversaw Coldwell Banker Realty University in Edina for several years as part of his leadership at Coldwell Banker Realty.
- He has a vast knowledge in real estate development, investment opportunities including portfolios and 1031 Exchange and Commercial real estate.
- Together, they have two adult children and one granddaughter, one grandson, 3 horses and 3 dogs!
Andrea.Goodlund@coldwellbankerburnet.comI joined the Iverson Realty Group in 2018 as their Customer Relations Manager. Licensed since 1995 with 25+ years of Real Estate experience, I look forward to assisting our clients and consulting them through their home selling and purchasing process from start to finish and beyond…with enthusiasm and professionalism throughout the sometimes complex Real Estate market of today. My goal is to make your process as smooth as possible from the moment you sign the listing or buyer agreement until the day of closing. I put our clients first and pride myself in transparency, honesty and doing what is best for you.