AL & PATTI IVERSON
- Patti and Al have a combined 52 years in real estate.
- Patti joined Coldwell Banker Burnet in 1997 and Al in 1981.
- Patti’s background consists of a BA in Communications and Music followed by a Masters degree in Music.
- She has been voted by her colleagues and clients as Super Agent every year since 2005 and remains at the top 1 percent of agents nationwide.
- She has been awarded President’s Elite for Coldwell Banker Burnet yearly.
- Al’s 32 years in real estate consist of 25 years in management culminating as Senior Vice President for Coldwell Banker Burnet Minnesota.
- As a senior level executive, Al directed 3000 agents, managers and staff in 28 offices in the metro area.
- Al was a noted real estate trainer and speaker and oversaw Coldwell Banker Burnet University in Edina for several years as part of his leadership at Coldwell Banker Burnet.
- He has a vast knowledge in real estate development, investment opportunities including portfolios and 1031 Exchange and Commercial real estate.
- Together, they have two adult children and one granddaughter, 3 horses and 3 dogs!
Danielle grew up in Prior Lake, and currently resides in the fabulous community of Elko New Market with her husband Kevin and two fur-babies, Hank and Emma. She studied at Normadale Community College where she earned an AA and CNA. Her work experience includes working with Patti as an office admin, nursing, bar tending, printing, and trench safety. With a variety of skill sets and encouragement from family, friends, Patti and Al; Danielle is passionate about Real Estate and sees it as her natural fit. In her free time, she enjoys the dog park, being on the water and spending time with her other half.
Lisa has dealt with customer service in all her positions. With over 30 years of experience, Lisa has been a client service manager, an office manager and ran her own gluten free grocery store. She has always liked challenges and continues to learn new skills. She now has joined Patti and Al as their Operation Manager. Customer service has always been very one of her strongest skills. Two years ago, she moved from North Dakota. She has been married 32 years and has one son and one grandson.